Nowadays teenagers tend to be more dramatic than they were in the past. From generation to generation, they become more and more interested in topics such as politics, climate change, or poverty. Along with these facts, teens now are unfortunately more sensible and they can lose very quickly their self-esteem and their hopes for great achievements in life. That’s why presenting them with some inspirational movies for teens is a very good idea because after watching these kinds of films, they will instantly feel better and more hopeful about their future.
Watching movies is generally a highly recommended way to spend your free time. It’s relaxing, funny and a lot of times you have a lot to learn from the action of the respective movie. Yow will fall in love with the movie’s characters and let your self guided by the action of the film. There are a lot of free movies for teens on different websites, a big part of them offering very good watching quality. Before presenting the selected inspirational movies for teens, let’s take a look at the main benefits of watching movies.
Benefits of Watching Movies
- Help us get motivation. Movies can be really helpful for us in difficult situations. We found ourselves in movies’ subjects or actions and we learn a lot of things from what’s happening there. Good movies can save our lives. There are a lot of inspiring movies for teens, which will help them see life with different eyes
- Learning new things. Watching a movie means also more information you get. You can learn a lot of new things about almost anything. For example, you can learn about new topics, about other countries’ cultures or new languages in the case of foreign movies. There is always something new to learn from the movies.
- Relax and be less stressed. Watching movies is considered a relaxing activity nowadays. During the film, you forget all your daily problems and get captivated by the movie’s actions. While watching a movie we reduce the stress within us by lowering our worries and turning negative thoughts into better ones.
Now, after you read the benefits of watching movies, you probably can’t wait to see the films we proposed for you and your friends. If you will give the chance to the following movies, they will change the way you see your problems. You will have more trust in yourself and rise above all your fears.
Here are the Most Inspirational Movies For Teens
- The Pursuit of Happyness(2006)- The movie starrs Will Smith and is inspired by the true story of Chris Gardner, a San Francisco salesman struggling to build a future for himself and his 5-year-old son Christopher. He spends all his savings on an invention and ends up losing his wife and his house. He and his son need to sleep on streets or metro stations and have a very hard life. Gardner overcomes the obstacles and becomes a Wall Street legend. Undoubtedly this is a very inspiring move for a teen, even more in a period like high school when the future seems to be very unclear for teenagers.
- Grace Unplugged(2013)- Grace is an amazing singer, but she has restrictions in her regular life from her very religious parents. After a feud with her parents, she decides to run from home and follow her dream to become a singer. Her parents wanted a more religious life for her. She succeeds in her dreams. A free and inspirational movie for teens, Grace Unplugged learns us that you have to fight harshly for your dreams against any other obstacle that appears, even against your family if needed.
- Whiplash(2014)-One of the best movies from 2014. Andrew, a 19-year-old Conservatory student is admitted to a jazz band, but the teachers are very harsh to him every day. The movie is very inspiring for teens once due to the big sacrifices done to achieve success and also because of Andrew’s courage to fight for his dreams even against his teacher.
The film explores the journey of four teens and the deep emotional challenges they struggle with on their own. They eventually discover that their lives are connecting in a way they never imagined. They all wish to go back and change one crucial event in time. Even a small choice can have a positive or negative impact on our lives. The film shows what teens go through and the challenges they must face within themselves.
5.The Frontier Boys(2012)-
A free movie for teens and surely one with a lot of things to learn from. Their friendship is in danger after an event takes place. One of them ends up in a coma, and the other has a secret he is keeping from the others. The movie is a very inspirational one for teens. Mainly because it shows that everything can be changed with the power of friends, family, and understanding God’s grace.
There are a lot of inspirational movies that teens must see. And the biggest advantage is that most of them are free for every teen who wants to try them on different websites. After reading the benefits of watching movies and the list of inspiring movies for teens proposed, we wish you are ready to watch some films right now.