We all had at least one night of sleeping naked. Some may have felt good doing this, while others had a strong sensation of discomfort about it. While everyone is trying to figure out if it is healthy to sleep naked, know that there are persons who do it every night. So, let’s discover what they said about this controversial subject.
The benefits of sleeping naked
Although, there are no proved researches about it, adults who sleep nude had reported many benefits that sleeping naked has brought to them. Among them, we mention:
- Improved Sleep. Specialists recommend at least 7 hours of sleep every night. More than half of adults around the world suffer from sleep deprivation. Not getting enough sleep at night impacts negatively their overall health. They say it is hard to fall asleep although they are really tired. This may happen because of some medical conditions. But it may also happen due to the increased body temperature during sleep. That’s why many people sleep naked to avoid body heat during sleep.
- Reproductive organs health. Both vagina and penis are advantaged by sleeping naked. In the female case, it is supposed to protect the vagina against Candida. Also, if you already have it, sleeping nude reduces the pain and itching. Because of the air circulation, sleeping naked guarantees better vaginal health. Good news for men too: no clothed sleep improves fertility. The cooling effect conferred by sleeping nude is considered to increase sperm health.
- Skin health. During sleep, your skin has the chance to regenerate and repair. These chances increase while sleeping with no clothes on. Mostly, if you have wounds, they will heal much faster than usual.
- Positive body image. Spending time naked will teach you to love your body more. You will accept your flaws more rapidly and even start to appreciate them. Therefore, sleeping naked increases self-esteem. Also, it reduced anxiety and promotes self-confidence.
- Happy relationship. Skin-to-skin contact with your partner is probably one of the best sensations in the world. Despite the benefits above, this one is the most persuasive of them. It creates a powerful connection between couples and a strong feeling of safety.
Is it healthy to sleep naked?
As we mentioned, there is no study that says it is healthy to sleep naked. But at least you are free to try it. Important to know that if you suffer from sleepwalking, you probably should not go for it. Mostly, if you live with family members or roommates.
Before engaging in sleeping nude, take into consideration the following aspects:
-You will have to change your sheets more often, so assure you have many of them.
– Make sure you have comfortable bedding. For this, you may need to invest in a cozy bed and qualitative sheets.
-Ask your partner if they agree with the changes you plan to make. Not everyone agrees with this idea.
If you liked our article, don’t forget to share it with your friends. For more helpful articles, click here.