Friends are the family we choose. They are like brothers and sisters we have never had and they are by our side through happy and hard times. We all have different ways to celebrate our true friends from our lives. But these friendship quotes are the universal way of appreciation and love for your best friends. They are a perfect way to thank them that they are part of your life and they bring happiness and enjoyment. A great and true friendship is hard to find and build. When done right, it helps you grow and become better.
Let these friendship quotes inspire you to go and thank your friend for being part of your life!
- “Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.” -Thomas J. Watson
A true friendship is when you support each other and motivate each other to become better, to improve yourself. A true friend will always push you to grow, to do more.
- “Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” -Tennessee Williams
We are the masters of our own lives. We decide the person we let in close to our heart and the actions we make. But friends play an important role in this as well. They can influence us, make us better or worse, lift us up or take us down.
- “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something you learn in school. But if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven’t learned anything.” -Muhammad Ali
Although school teaches us many things that help us in life, friendship is something you will not learn in school. It’s hard to explain or define, as it is a strong feeling and a powerful connection with someone. You have to discover it and learn how it feels, how it makes you feel.
- “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” -Elisabeth Foley
Distance should never be an impediment in anything. Especially between two friends who have a strong connection. You can be at great distance by each other, each of you working to grow stronger and better. But this doesn’t mean you will fall apart and your connection will stop.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” -Walter Winchell
One definition of friendship is that you will stay by each other through good and hard times. That’s why a real friend will never walk out on you when you are in a hard situation. He or she will stay with you and help you get through anything even when the rest will leave you alone.
- “A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.” -Arnold H. Glasgow
Friends will never get in the way of your happiness or success. They will help you and support you the best they can. But if your friend can see you are going on a down path instead of going up, he or she will intervene and lift you up. They will be like a wake-up call that you are heading in the wrong direction.
Your friends will love you unconditionally. They don’t expect anything in return expect for you to feel the same way towards them. These friendship quotes are amongst the most significant for all true friends out there. They enhance your connection and make the bound between you stronger.
Share the article with your friends and let them know how much they mean to you!