Throughout history, powerful women changed the world in a good manner. Without them, mankind would not be the same. We have prepared for you a large variety of empowering quotes for women to motivate you to reach your goals.
Women who influenced the world
The list of women who left a mark in history:
1. Joan of Arc: “All battles are first won or lost, in the mind.”
Martyr, saint and military leader, Joan of Arc became the heroine of France at a very young age. The woman warrior amazed the world with her strength, correctitude, and bravery. Her life teaches us that we must stand for what is right even if we stand alone.
2. Jane Austen. “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.”
Besides being one of the most talented writers in history, Jane Austen was a truly inspirational woman. Even after 200 years since she left the world, her masterpieces continue to influence society nowadays.
3. Marie Curie; “I was taught that the way of progress is neither swift nor easy.”
Without a doubt, Marie Curie left a significant sign in history. She was the first woman who won a Nobel Prize after she discovered radium and polonium. Also, she had a great contribution in cancer research. Despite the fact she was rejected many times because she was a woman, she faced all challenges with perseverance.
4. Coco Chanel: “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.“
As an iconic designer, she revolutionized fashion. As a woman, she changed women’s vision and brought modernity to their mentality. In short, she was proof who demonstrated that even a woman can change the world.
5. Princess Diana: “Helping people in need is a good and essential part of my life, a kind of destiny.”
It is not a coincidence that she was nicknamed “The Princess of hearts”. Grace to her acts of kindness and, she gained everyone’s heart. She healed the world with her philanthropic force, compassion and generosity.
6 Empowering quotes for women
- “If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s the power of using your voice” -Michelle Obama
- “Know what sparks the light in you so that you, in your own way, can illuminate the world.”- Oprah Winfrey
- “We just need to be kinder to ourselves. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be?” – Megan Markle
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. “ -Lucille Ball
- “At the end of the day, we can endure much more than we think we can.” – Frida Kahlo
- “We need women at all levels, including the top, to change dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored.” -Sheryl Sandberg
To conclude, these empowering quotes for women are supposed to motivate, encourage and inspire girls that need a hint to realize the power they detain.
If this article inspired you, share it on social media and let us know by tagging @yellowbalance. To read more refreshing and inspirational quotes, tap here.