Sometimes, an extra source of inspiration is everything we need to create a positive change in our life. We have for you 5 books that will help you achieve work-life balance and get you out of your comfort zone. Change is a painful process, but its rewards are priceless. A change is needed the most when you feel that your career is not what you wanted for your life. Be aware that life is a journey that involves many ups and downs and changes are necessary if you want to advance.
Books that will help you to achieve work-life balance
- “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho. This book has crossed the boundaries of books and has created a movement all around the world. It is about the journey of pursuing your dreams regardless of any hurdles and about being spiritually connected with the universe. The main character teaches us the art of facing challenges and not being afraid of failing. Santiago encourages us to listen to our hearts and pursue them with passion.
- “Choose yourself” by James Altucher. This inspiring book teaches us how to achieve success only by investing in ourselves. After reading this fascinating book, you will surely choose to invest in developing your talents and abilities further. The book is very simple to read, its main idea is that you have to put yourself first if you want to succeed in life and career.
- “The power of positive thinking: 10 traits for Maximum Results” by Dr. Norman Vincent. Sold in over 5 million copies worldwide, this book helped many people to achieve happiness and life satisfaction. The key word of this book are determination, motivation and persistence. In this book, you will find solutions to any problem that stands in your way to achieve work-life balance.
- “Think and grow rich” by Napoleon Hill. This book highlights the psychological power of thought in gaining personal satisfaction and despite its title, it is not about how to gain money. Its topic is based on the concept of how to progress in the professional life, how to achieve goals and magnetize success to your life. This book is one of the best-selling motivational books of all time.
- “Awaken the giant within” by Anthony Robbins. Being a book of self-improvement, this book is the result of 20 years of research about the difference between those who succeed and those who stay at the base of the pile. Robbins says in this book that pain helps us to grow and evolve. Pain and pleasure influence our decisions and actions if we learn how to control them rather than being driven by these feelings.
Why you should read daily motivational books
The brain is like a muscle, it requires exercise to remain strong and healthy. Reading motivational books help at regaining trust in yourself and at having a better vision towards life. You can change your perspective completely by starting with the 5 books that will help you achieve work-life balance. Motivational books are the best teachers because they ensure the work-life balance everyone craves for.